- Save money by not providing an office space, furnishings or equipment or benefits.
- There is no worry about coordinating work schedules. Simply send off the work to be done with a due date.
- You only pay for the actual time a VA spends on completing the task. No money spent on lunch, water cooler chats, or coffee breaks.
- In-house staff will probably require training. A VA is already proficient with the latest tools and technology to do the job.
- If you’re working with a small company like SAGE Personal Assistants, each assignment is owner supervised.
- No commute and no sick days. Your work will get completed even during the worst weather. No down time due to traffic accidents, construction or vehicle emergencies.
- You can request a confidentiality agreement, so you can be confident in the integrity of your virtual assistant and don’t need to worry about confidential company information being leaked.